29 Dec 2019
Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthful dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini|
“An authentic Greek entree that is easy to make and makes you feel like you are in the Greek islands. My sister and I originally ate this dish at a restaurant in Santorini, Greece and went back 3 days in a row to order it again and analyze the ingredients so we could replicate it at home. It is easy to prepare ahead of time and stick in the oven so your cooking is complete before guests arrive! Serve over rice.”
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
Instructions how to make Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H5M|
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, chopped parsley, tomatoes, and wine. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Stir the shrimp into the tomato sauce, and cook for 2 minutes; remove from the heat. Pour the shrimp mixture into a shallow baking dish, and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until the feta has softened and the shrimp are no longer translucent, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Squeeze the lemon halves over the shrimp and garnish with the parsley sprigs to serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini recipe complements your family’s flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini :
Video Duration:03:00 Total Views: 623
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:10:58 Total Views: 67000+
Video Duration:09:18 Total Views: 54000+
Video Duration:12:03 Total Views: 7
Video Duration:03:12 Total Views: 618
Video Duration:22:32 Total Views: 413
Video Duration:19:02 Total Views: 1802000+
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 1000+