15 Aug 2019
Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk|
“This is a simple take on ceviche. Instead of letting the shrimp ‘cook’ in citric acid, you boil them, then let them marinate in a rich and creamy coconut milk sauce. This is simple and refreshing for a nice summer day.”
- 1 lemon, halved and seeded
- 1 head garlic, halved
- 3 Turkish bay leaves
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp (21 to 25 per lb)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 serrano chile peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs cilantro, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
Instructions how to make Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Squeeze the lemon halves into a large pot, and toss in the halves. Add the garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt, then fill with water to half full. Bring to a boil over high heat, then stir in the shrimp, and turn off the heat. Allow the shrimp to poach until they are no longer translucent in the center, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain in a colander in the sink, then place the shrimp on a baking sheet, and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Stir the coconut milk, lime juice, serrano peppers, chopped cilantro, and onion together in a non-metallic bowl; season with salt to taste. Cut the chilled shrimp in half lengthwise and stir into the coconut marinade. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Garnish individual servings with the cilantro sprigs and lime wedges.
If this Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk recipe fits your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut Milk :
Video Duration:03:25 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:09:34 Total Views: 549
Video Duration:08:20 Total Views: 419
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 89000+
Video Duration:05:56 Total Views: 1000+