23 Sep 2019
Apple-Cranberry Salad recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Apple-Cranberry Salad, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Apple-Cranberry Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“Great salad you can serve on the side of a main dish or add roasted chicken and have as a meal! Chopped Belgian endive and radicchio can be substituted for the baby greens if you prefer a more exotic twist on salad recipes.”
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Instructions how to make Apple-Cranberry Salad recipes :
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Whisk the mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking to create a dressing; set aside.
- Place the apple, pear, cranberries, baby greens, blue cheese, and walnuts into a large salad bowl. Toss gently to mix, then pour on the dressing, and toss to coat.
If this Apple-Cranberry Salad recipe complements your family’s tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Apple-Cranberry Salad :
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:59 Total Views: 3000+