22 Jan 2020
Banana Rum Biscotti recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Banana Rum Biscotti, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Banana Rum Biscotti recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Banana Rum Biscotti|
“These cookies are crispy on the outside and softer on the inside. They aren’t too sweet. They do taste like banana.”
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
Instructions how to make Banana Rum Biscotti recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 3H25M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and stir to mix well. Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl, and add the sugar, banana, oil, and rum. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture, blend well, and drop in the pecans, mixing them thoroughly into the dough. Form the dough into 4 logs about 1/2 inch thick, place them onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets, and bake for 25 minutes, until the cookie logs begin to brown.
- Lower the oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let the cookie logs cool for 10 minutes. Remove the logs from the parchment paper and cut each log into 1/2 inch thick slices. Place the biscotti back onto the cookie sheets and bake for 15 minutes per side (30 minutes total) until cookies begin to brown. Remove to racks to cool. The biscotti will be soft at first, and will harden as they cool.
- To toast pecans, spread nuts on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool. Nuts burn quickly, so watch them carefully as they toast.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
If this Banana Rum Biscotti recipe suits your family’s tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Banana Rum Biscotti :
Video Duration:06:39 Total Views: 54000+
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 546
Video Duration:14:54 Total Views: 3089000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:07:28 Total Views: 4906000+
Video Duration:04:26 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:24:04 Total Views: 96