3 Jan 2020
Bluebarb Pie recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Bluebarb Pie, you’ve observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Bluebarb Pie recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“After experimenting with many different fruit and rhubarb combinations, I have found this one to be my favorite. It is simply the most delicious pie I’ve ever had.”
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 double crust ready-to-use pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Instructions how to make Bluebarb Pie recipes :
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H30M|
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place on lower oven rack.
- Toss the rhubarb and blueberries in a bowl with the salt, nutmeg, lemon juice, 1 1/3 cup sugar, and flour until evenly mixed. Pour into the pie shell and dot with butter.
- Cover the filled crust with the top crust and flute the edges. Cut a few decorative steam vents in the top crust. Sprinkle the crust with 1 tablespoon of sugar; cover the fluted edges with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the baking sheet for 15 minutes; reduce the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake 35 minutes longer. Remove the foil and continue baking until the crust is golden and juice is bubbling through the slits, about 15 minutes more. Cool completely before serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Bluebarb Pie recipe fits your family’s flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!