23 Oct 2019
Cocoa Rub recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Cocoa Rub, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Cocoa Rub recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“This spicy cocoa rub is excellent for chicken, steaks, thick chops, and spare ribs. You can also add it to chili and hearty, thick soups.”
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
Instructions how to make Cocoa Rub recipes :
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 5M|
- Stir the salt, cocoa powder, white sugar, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and black pepper in a small bowl until combined. Store in an airtight container.
- To use, rub 2 to 3 teaspoons of the spice mixture onto a serving of meat, and let stand at least 10 minutes before cooking.
If this Cocoa Rub recipe fits your family’s flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Cocoa Rub :
Video Duration:00:58 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:04:08 Total Views: 82000+
Video Duration:00:26 Total Views: 167
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 1000+