1 Nov 2019
Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks|
“This venison version of chicken fried steak comes out crispy, and the flavor is as good as its beef counterpart. The caramelized onions and gravy make it a solid meal for the whole family.”
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds 1/2 inch thick venison steaks
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup whole milk
Instructions how to make Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Beat the egg in a bowl, then whisk in 1 cup of milk and the hot pepper sauce. Pound the venison steaks with a meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick, and place into the milk mixture. Stir together the cornmeal, bread crumbs, cornstarch, baking soda, black pepper, and garlic salt in a shallow dish.
- Remove the venison steaks from the milk mixture one at a time, allowing the excess to run off, and press into the bread crumb mixture; set aside. Reserve the remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place as many breaded venison steaks into the pan as will fit without overlapping. Cook until the venison is golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to drain on a paper towel lined plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining venison.
- Once the venison has finished cooking, stir the onions into the hot oil, and cook until dark brown, about 5 minutes. Pour off and discard the oil, remove the onions to a plate and set aside. Stir the reserved bread crumb mixture into the hot skillet, and cook for a few seconds until it begins to toast. Stir in the remaining cup of milk, and simmer until the milk has thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour the gravy over the venison steaks and top with the caramelized onions to serve.
- The caramelized onions may also be stirred into the gravy as it simmers.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
If this Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks recipe complements your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Crispy Chicken Fried Venison Steaks :
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:14:21 Total Views: 426
Video Duration:12:00 Total Views: 156000+
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 356
Video Duration:04:57 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:17 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:51 Total Views: 473000+
Video Duration:06:18 Total Views: 99
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 236000+