13 Nov 2019
Cucumbers in Sour Cream recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Cucumbers in Sour Cream, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Cucumbers in Sour Cream recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cucumbers in Sour Cream|
“This is a yummy side dish that we always have on Thanksgiving but it’s great in the summer as well. The mixture will be soupy; it’s supposed to be that way.”
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Cucumbers in Sour Cream recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- Place the cucumber slices in a container and cover with cold water. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Whisk the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Drain the cucumbers and squeeze out the excess water; add to the bowl and mix to coat with dressing.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Cucumbers in Sour Cream recipe complements your family’s tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Cucumbers in Sour Cream :
Video Duration:05:09 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 584
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 349
Video Duration:04:09 Total Views: 3000+