12 Oct 2019
Eric and Debi’s Seafood Seviche recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Eric and Debi’s Seafood Seviche, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Eric and Debi’s Seafood Seviche recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Eric and Debi’s Seafood Seviche|
“This is a fresh seafood dish that pops with flavor and keeps you coming back for more. Serve with toasted points of fresh, gourmet bread.”
- 1/2 pound halibut fillets, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 10 peeled and deveined shrimp, cut into small pieces
- 4 large sea scallops, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup diced Maui onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 large tomato, diced
Instructions how to make Eric and Debi’s Seafood Seviche recipes :
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 6H45M|
- Stir the halibut, shrimp, scallops, lemon juice, and grapefruit juice together in a glass bowl. Cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours until the halibut turns opaque.
- Stir the bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, onion, olives, ginger, sugar, salt, and tomato paste together in a glass bowl until no chunks of tomato paste remain. Drain the seafood, and add to the vegetable mixture along with the tomatoes. Gently stir until evenly combined, then return to the refrigerator to chill at least 15 minutes before serving.
If this Eric and Debi’s Seafood Seviche recipe complements your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!