21 Sep 2019
Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble|
“Rhubarb is sweetened and topped with a crunchy oat topping in this delicious and easy to make pie. A dear family friend always grew rhubarb and made this pie with her bounty each year. People are skeptical when they hear it is a rhubarb pie without strawberries but after only one taste, they understand the magic of this pie. Serve with vanilla ice cream for added sweetness!”
- 4 cups sliced fresh rhubarb (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
Instructions how to make Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss the rhubarb with 1 1/2 cups of sugar and the tapioca in a large bowl. Drizzle with the melted butter and toss again to coat. Pour the rhubarb into the pie crust, and set aside.
- Mix together the oats, 1/4 cup sugar, flour, softened butter, and cinnamon in a small bowl until evenly blended. Sprinkle the oat topping over the rhubarb.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue baking until rhubarb is tender enough to pierce with a fork, about 30 minutes more. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
If this Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble recipe fits your family’s style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Evie’s Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble :
Video Duration:01:51 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 177
Video Duration:09:28 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:02:57 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:04:42 Total Views: 51000+
Video Duration:12:34 Total Views: 2000+