21 Nov 2019
Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers|
“Very flavorful and impressive turkey burger with melted Gouda cheese!”
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup fine Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 large portobello mushroom cap, cut into thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for brushing
- 4 ounces Canadian-style bacon
- 4 ounces sliced Gouda cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
Instructions how to make Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Beat the egg and onion together in a mixing bowl. Add the turkey, Italian bread crumbs, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly combined and form into 4 patties. Press each patty into the panko crumbs and set aside.
- Cook the turkey burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). While the burgers are cooking, brush the mushrooms with olive oil and cook on the grill along with the Canadian bacon. Just before the turkey burgers are done, top with the grilled Canadian bacon slices and the Gouda cheese. Cook until the cheese melts.
- Spread the hamburger buns with mustard and mayonnaise. Place a turkey burger onto each bottom bun and top with the portobello mushroom slices. Sandwich with the remaining bun halves and serve.
If this Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers recipe suits your family’s style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Gourmet Gouda Turkey Burgers :
Video Duration:01:15 Total Views: 408
Video Duration:20:13 Total Views: 986
Video Duration:05:43 Total Views: 787
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 791
Video Duration:05:40 Total Views: 141
Video Duration:08:54 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:32 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:59 Total Views: 2564000+
Video Duration:40:00 Total Views: 2000+