1 Jan 2020
Holiday Shrimp Dip recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Holiday Shrimp Dip, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Holiday Shrimp Dip recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Holiday Shrimp Dip|
“A couldn’t-be-easier appetizer that will surely disappear at your next holiday party! Adding the diced red and green bell peppers on top makes it really festive.”
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- assorted crackers for dipping
Instructions how to make Holiday Shrimp Dip recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 32M||Ready in : 15M|
- Spread cream cheese in an even layer on a serving dish or in the bottom of a glass pie pan.
- Combine shrimp with cocktail sauce in a bowl and spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, covering the shrimp layer as completely as possible. Sprinkle the red and green bell pepper over the cheese layer. Serve with crackers.
If this Holiday Shrimp Dip recipe complements your family’s preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Holiday Shrimp Dip :
Video Duration:02:41 Total Views: 44000+
Video Duration:12:06 Total Views: 51000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:41 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:34 Total Views: 964