14 Sep 2019
Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut|
“Light, fluffy and aromatic, this recipe is a great dessert. This is good warm or cold.”
- 1/2 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions how to make Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H40M|
- In the top of a double boiler, combine rice, sugar, milk, and cinnamon. Stirring constantly, cook over lightly simmering water for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spread coconut evenly over a cookie sheet; bake for 5 minutes, or until just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Stir vanilla into rice pudding, and remove pan from heat. Divide into bowls, and top with toasted coconut. Serve warm, or chill if desired.
If this Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut recipe suits your family’s flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut :
Video Duration:00:24 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:06:23 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 10
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 2000+