2 Nov 2019
Mediterranean Spice Rub recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Mediterranean Spice Rub, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Mediterranean Spice Rub recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mediterranean Spice Rub|
“This spice rub is perfect for lamb, chicken or beef. It can be used for satay or kabobs.”
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
Instructions how to make Mediterranean Spice Rub recipes :
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 5M|
- Prepare the spice rub by stirring together the salt, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, nutmeg, and pepper in a small bowl. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
- To use, coat meat liberally with the spice mix, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before grilling or roasting as desired.
If this Mediterranean Spice Rub recipe fits your family’s flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mediterranean Spice Rub :
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:08:12 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:30 Total Views: 609