11 Nov 2019
New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce|
“Grilled steak with a cherry, vanilla, and wine sauce. Fresh cherries could be replaced with dried cherries, rehydrated in wine sauce.”
- 2 (8 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 pint fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
Instructions how to make New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Rub the New York steaks on both sides with the Worcestershire sauce, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until they are beginning to firm, and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 6 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Once the steaks are done, cover them with two layers of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes.
- While the steaks are cooking, prepare the cherry sauce by bringing the red wine to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; boil for 5 minutes. Stir in the cherries, sugar, and vanilla extract. Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, and simmer until the cherries are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, then stir into the simmering cherry sauce. Cook for a few minutes until the cherry sauce thickens. Pour the sauce over the steaks to serve.
If this New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce recipe suits your family’s flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For New York Steaks with a Vanilla and Cherry Sauce :
Video Duration:06:31 Total Views: 1188000+
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:10:00 Total Views: 26
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 3138000+
Video Duration:10:38 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:20:53 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:52 Total Views: 443000+
Video Duration:12:07 Total Views: 424000+
Video Duration:07:54 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:07:28 Total Views: 463000+
Video Duration:01:13 Total Views: 251