27 Sep 2019
Oia Greek Salad recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Oia Greek Salad, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Oia Greek Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Oia Greek Salad|
“An authentic Greek salad from Oia, Santorini in Greece. Traveling through Greece, I feel in love with the Greek salads on the islands because they had no lettuce. When I came home, I was determined to replicate that salad for family and friends. This is a great green salad recipe because extra salad can marinate in the dressing overnight and be eaten the next day in pita pockets as a sandwich.”
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing, such as Yazzo!
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, drained
Instructions how to make Oia Greek Salad recipes :
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Keep all of the ingredients separate until ready to serve so the onion doesn’t overpower everything. To prepare the salad, toss the cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, capers, onion, and salad dressing together in a large bowl until evenly coated. Sprinkle with the Greek olives to serve.
If this Oia Greek Salad recipe suits your family’s flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Oia Greek Salad :
Video Duration:00:14 Total Views: 107
Video Duration:00:15 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:01:37 Total Views: 287
Video Duration:01:21 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:01:54 Total Views: 56
Video Duration:05:44 Total Views: 46
Video Duration:01:03 Total Views: 349