8 Nov 2019
Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese|
“You can never go wrong with shrimp and bacon, but add a little feta and jalapeno and you will be getting kisses from everybody!”
- 20 peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut into slivers
- 10 slices thick sliced bacon, cut in half
- 20 toothpicks, soaked in water
Instructions how to make Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-low heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Use a sharp paring knife to cut down the backs of the shrimp nearly all the way through, so you can spread apart the two halves. Open up the shrimp and lay them out onto your work surface. Spoon some crumbled feta cheese onto each shrimp, then top with slivers of jalapeno pepper. Close up the shrimp and wrap each with a strip of bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the bacon has begun to crisp and the shrimp is no longer translucent in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
If this Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese recipe complements your family’s flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Shrimp Kisses with Feta Cheese :
Video Duration:01:02 Total Views: 416
Video Duration:10:08 Total Views: 7875000+
Video Duration:12:15 Total Views: 17310000+