9 Nov 2019
Skillet Zucchini Cornbread recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Skillet Zucchini Cornbread, you’ve observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Skillet Zucchini Cornbread recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Skillet Zucchini Cornbread|
“Fresh zucchini baked into a wonderful tasting cornbread. It goes great with other fresh vegetables from your garden.”
- 1 1/4 cups self-rising cornmeal
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
Instructions how to make Skillet Zucchini Cornbread recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a cast iron skillet.
- Mix together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil. Stir in the cottage cheese, onion, and zucchini.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and slowly pour in the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Pour into the skillet.
- Bake until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.
- If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, use an 8×8 inch baking pan.
If this Skillet Zucchini Cornbread recipe suits your family’s preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Skillet Zucchini Cornbread :
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:08:38 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:06:31 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:03:34 Total Views: 682
Video Duration:13:45 Total Views: 1123000+
Video Duration:01:35 Total Views: 75
Video Duration:26:58 Total Views: 597