14 Sep 2019
Vegan Strawberry Muffins recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Vegan Strawberry Muffins, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Vegan Strawberry Muffins recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Vegan Strawberry Muffins|
“These muffins were an experiment that actually turned out pretty good! My two-year-old could have eaten them all the day I made them!”
- cooking spray
- 2 cups soy milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups turbinado sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced strawberries
Instructions how to make Vegan Strawberry Muffins recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix soy milk, applesauce, vinegar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Sift white whole wheat flour and whole wheat flour together into a separate bowl. Add oats, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix in soy milk mixture until smooth. Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold strawberries into the batter. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffin tops are brown and sides pull away from the tin, 30 to 40 minutes.
If this Vegan Strawberry Muffins recipe complements your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Vegan Strawberry Muffins :
Video Duration:00:58 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:15 Total Views: 332